Sunday, June 14, 2009

My favorite day of the week


Today is Sunday and I think that is the best day of the week. Sally and Ken don't go to work on Sundays. We get up late so I can stay snuggled in bed. After I've had my breakfast and run around with Willie for a while, I have to go in my cage for just a little bit while Sally and Steph and Ken all go out to breakfast. I don't understand why they go out to breakfast but it seems people like doing that. When they come home again, they let us out of our cages and then we can just mess around all day. We get on and off the couch and we follow Sally and Ken and Steph round and round and they talk to us lots. We can play games and chase around and have naps as well. It's a really nice day. After we've all had supper, we sit in the living room and we all watch that thing they call the TV. Mollie seems to understand the TV more than me because she barks at it. So I join in, but I don't know why. And that's why I like Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment