Saturday, June 13, 2009

My favorite game


My friends Willie and Ken and I have a favorite game that we love to play. The game even has a name. It is called "Take Mollie's bed out of her cage". We started playing this game when Ken and Steph got Mollie her new bed not too long ago.  Willie and I take turns pulling out the bed and Ken puts the bed back into her cage.  Sometimes, Willie and I play tug-o-war with it.  Today, Willie sat on it and I pulled him along. We have never played that part of the game before and Willie thought it was a lot of fun.  I don't think it would work if Willie tried to pull me because I weigh a lot more than Willie does. I think Ken likes the game a lot because he laughs and says "Oh Harvey, not again" and then jumps up to put it in the cage right away. Mollie doesn't play the game with us, although we have invited her. She is just too serious. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Harvey- mollie is just a bit too serious for her own good!

    ReplyDelete