Monday, June 8, 2009

The Power Cut

Something very exciting happened today, while Steph and I were home making phone calls.  Well, I wasn't really making phone calls, but I was sitting with Steph while she was.  Steph was in the middle of a phone call when all the lights went out.  I was very worried because I didn't see Steph turning off all the lights.  Nothing worked - not the microwave - not the fridge - not the television - not the computer - nothing.  Steph told me that we shouldn't worry because this was a power cut and the lights would come back on as soon as the power company fixed it.  Well, I was quite worried, so I decided to have a nap to take my mind off things.  It worked because when I woke up, the power was back on.  I was very relieved.  

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a very trying event. I'm glad you got through it ok!!

    ReplyDelete