Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Brown Bear in Camp


Last night was very exciting. Sally and I went camping and I had a fight with a brown bear. It started because Sally's bedroom was too hot so she said we would sleep downstairs in the living room, on the couch. Sally took pillows and her brown bear called Jewel and we got ourselves all comfortable on the couch and then Steph came to say goodnight. Steph picked up Jewel the bear and held his arms and made him jump around and box at me and then he made a very rude gesture with his arms. Steph laughed and said, "Harvey, Jewel is being very rude to you". I stared at Jewel and then I jumped forward and grabbed his face in my mouth and tried to kill him. Steph and Sally laughed and laughed because they said they didn't realize I understood what Jewel was doing. I was very cross so Sally had to hide Jewel which was really quite silly because I knew exactly where he was. I just couldn't be bothered to kill him. 

1 comment:

  1. Harvey - I feel much safer knowing you are around to get all the brown bears!! Sally

    ReplyDelete